Call +254 725 050728 for affordable data recovery

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Laptop switches itself off

It was very amusing when the conference started and before I knew anything my laptop had gone off. All other laptops around were running smoothly but what could have caused my laptop to shut down when I most need it?
I handed it over to be examined and repaired and several reasons had caused this misery to me.

On dropping my laptop, it suffered excessive damage on the circuit boards. This must have caused components to break affecting the overall performance of my laptop. I came to discover later that this could have caused greater damage if I continued powering the laptop.

The disk drive too had several damages on it and in the long run I could not have avoided loosing my very important information.
From the frequent usage of the internet and transferring information using my flash memory stick, a number of viruses had logged on my disk causing corruption of my system files. I would see funny figures whenever I powered up my laptop. Flash stick was used to carry transfer data from cyber cafes and school computer. I suppose this is where I got all those viruses.

Installing wrong software on the laptop can lead to logical errors that affect the normal running of your system. Logical errors arise as a result of software causing damage on the disk raising bad sectors. These sectors become unreadable by the heads of the driver declaring data unrecoverable.

When the laptop attempts to read information on the bad sector, it halts or reboots. If the bad sectors happen to be holding booting files the laptop show error during startup.

More on Laptops.

No comments:

Post a Comment